Blueberry Maple Vegan Crumble Tart
Adapted from Kailee Walter's recipe for Wyman's
- food processor
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Combine ground oats, whole spelt flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg
- Add maple syrup and hazelnut oil to the flour mixture until a dough forms
- Evenly press the dough into a greased pie pan
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Meanwhile, add all the filling ingredients to a non-stick sauce pan on a medium-low flame. If you don't have a non-stick, lightly grease the bottom of a sauce pan with hazelnut oil.
- Stir occasionally until the frozen blueberries are defrosted and begin to bubble, then turn the heat off and let sit while making the crumble
- Lightly combine the crumble ingredients making sure not to overwork it
- Remove the tart from from over and spread the blueberry filling over it, then sprinkle the crumble on top
- Bake assembled tart for 40 minutes or until the crumble begins to golden
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!