Boursin Mashed Potatoes
Boursin Mashed Potatoes are a staple for any Sunday dinner, friendly gathering, or special occasion. The warm, creamy potatoes complement any main dish while the Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese infuses an explosion of flavorful goodness.
- Cut the potatoes in half and cover in cold water. Bring to a low boil and cook until potatoes are soft
- Reserve 1/2 cup of cooking liquid, then drain the potatoes and return them to the hot pot
- Stir in your butter and half & half and mash the potatoes. If mashed potatoes are too thick, add reserved cooking liquid to thin them out.
- Cut boursin in chunks and stir into the mashed potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and garnish with fresh chives
You will LOVE this delicious and simple mashed potato recipe!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!