Easy Gluten Free Chocolate Mousse Pie
We love using GrandyOats GF Coconola as a pie crust instead of graham crackers. You can chop the nuts small for a crust that comes together or leave them just roughly chopped for added texture.
For the Crust
- Preheat oven to 300F
- Mix ground coconola and melted butter together and pour into a pie dish
- Pack the crust down with the back of a spoon
- Pre-bake for 10 minutes and set aside and cool completely
For the Filling
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1/2 cup heavy cream, and cocoa. Beat well until smooth and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Add 3/4 cup powdered sugar, salt, and vanilla, and beat until smooth.
- Then, in a medium bowl, beat 1 1/2 cups heavy cream with 3 tablespoons powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Carefully fold into the chocolate cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the chocolate filling into the cooled pie shell.
- Cover and chill until firm - about 4 to 5 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!