Garlic and Parmesan Delicata Squash
Roasted Delicata Squash is delicious with a parmesan herb crust. Whether you serve it as a healthy snack or a side dish, this roasted Delicata Squash recipe is always a winner!
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Cut delicata squash in half, remove seeds and slice into half circles
- Toss squash with olive oil, salt and pepper. Remember parmesan cheese is salty so you'll only need just a touch
- Meanwhile, chop rosemary and garlic and mix with parmesan
- Arrange delicata on a baking sheet, use parchment paper to line the sheet for quick clean-up.
- Sprinkle parmesan, garlic and rosemary mixture over delicate squash and
- Bake for 30-40 minutes
We recommend roasting your delicata squash until the edges come out crisp, golden, and delicious!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!