GrandyOats No Bake Granola Bars
Another recipe adapted from GrandyOats crew. These no bake granola bars are nutty and decadent.
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper
- Add all the ingredients (except for the dark chocolate) into a bowl and mix well.
- Scoop the granola mixture into the pan. Spread evenly and press the mixture down firmly with your hands or the bottom of a glass jar.
- Set the bars by placing them in the freezer for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate chips over medium low heat in a double boiler (a bowl sitting of top a simmering pot of water), stirring frequently so the chocolate doesn't burn.
- Remove the bars from the freezer and cut them into 8 rectangles.
- Lay out the bars on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and then use a spoon to drizzle the melted white chocolate on each bar
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!