Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Blood Orange Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Slice sweet potatoes in semi circle and arrange in single layer on a baking sheet, toss with 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper and bake for 40 minutes, turning once at 20 minutes
- Meanwhile, toast almonds with cumin and cardamom and set aside
- Slice blood oranges, reserving 1 tbsp of juice
- To make dressing combine shallot, 1 tbsp of blood orange juice & 3 tbsp of remaining olive oil
- When sweet potatoes are done, arrange on top of mesclun greens, add sliced pears, almonds and drizzle with dressing
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!